Sunshine STEM Academy is looking to forward to work with the best instructors around Atlanta!
Are you ready to join our team?
Sunshine STEM Academy Micro School offering after school enrichment programs is seeking responsible, energetic and dynamic instructors to teach after school enrichment programs in following areas:
- Fine Arts
- Report to Sunshine STEM Academy for meeting with students for classes
- Deliver engaging instruction to students using curriculum
- Supervise students and ensure student safety and well-being
- Interact professionally with parents of students and send written recap emails to families summarizing the class after each session
- Enrichment classes are offered twice a week at our facility between the 3 PM and 5 PM.
- Most classes are one hour long with an additional 1/2 hours for the teachers to set up and clean up.
- An instructor may teach between 1-4 days a week depending upon schedule availability. This is a great position for students in education schools, graduate students, retired teachers, and teachers looking to return to part time work.
- Loves working with children
- Energetic, upbeat and personal demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, promptness and an excellent work ethic
- Strong classroom management skills
- Organization skills and the ability to complete administrative tasks and follow lesson plans
- Skills and flexibility to work with a variety of students, schools, and curricula
Interested instructors should apply online and submit a brief cover letter sharing their best teaching experience at https://newport360.net/sunshine/employment. Instructors will be required to complete a background check, employee screens, and potentially additional background checks as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15-$25/hour, TBD based on experience
- Teaching: 1 year
Online Application: https://newport360.net/sunshine/employment