Sunshine STEM Academy Micro School is located in Alpharetta, Georgia. Sunshine STEM Academy offers educational services by creating high-quality, innovative opportunities to support whole child development so that students can succeed in reaching their dreams. Sunshine STEM Academy’s goal is to improve students’ critical thinking and problem solving skills by encouraging high expectations!
Sunshine STEM Academy Services – Coding, Robotics, Academic Coaching
Student-centered, Hands-on, Rigorous, Critical Thinking, Problem solving, High Expectations
Sunshine STEM Academy provides student-centered, hands-on, rigorous extra-curricular enrichment activities such as academic teams which includes robotics and coding, workshops, camps, and academic coaching.
Academic enrichment activities are;
- Robotics: Competitive and non-competitive teamwork activities using Lego WeDo 2.0 and EV3 Mindstorms kits
- Digital Arts: Photography, Video Production, Graphic Design, Web Design
- Academic Coaching: Coaching in establishing personalized learning plan and study skills, setting high expectations, evaluation, and assessment.
By creating a challenging learning environment that encouraging high expectations for success, Sunshine STEM Academy believes that students will develop into responsible and caring citizens. With an emphasis on problem solving and creative thinking, the students of Sunshine STEM Academy will grow to be inspired learners through dynamic science, math, technology, engineering, reading, and art driven curriculum with our enrichment opportunities.
- in a partnership between educators, students, families, and community
- that all students should be nurtured, accepted and appreciated
- in molding students into responsible and caring citizens, resourceful thinkers, and inspired learners
- that all students can learn and reach their highest potential
- in the value of student diversity, unique talents, and all capabilities
- in implementing dynamic technology driven curriculum to ensure that each students has the best educational experience possible
- in providing students with enrichment opportunities that go beyond the classroom and develop the whole child
- in meeting students individual needs, while maintaining high expectations
- in providing students with educational enrichment opportunities that go beyond the classroom and develop the whole child